As I mentioned in one of my previous posts, last year we build a fire place. And it was very very hot, I wore my shorts and t-shirts all winter long :) But! The smoke... you know...it gets dirty. So! I had to clean the fireplace wall.

We had some paint left...pink paint. A very lovely and soft color. But there was a crack on the wall, from the bottom to the top, you can see it below. And I had to cover it somehow, so I came up with this colorful dripping wall :)

Before:

I used the pink paint, a brush and my hands!


This is the covered crack :)

It was a lot of fun!

The day before I bought juice powder. I bought about five different packages in order to make some colorful popsicles with them. But then I decided to do healthier popsicles so I made them with yogurt and some strawberries.

While I was painting the wall, I saw the packages on our table. And I thought to myself: This is just like the color powder that they use on those color festivals, I can spread it on the wall! And I did this! It tuned out great! And the smell of the juice powder was amazing!



It is colorful, messy, weird... it is Me!

To be continued ;)

Публикуване на коментар

Предоставено от Blogger.

Search

Instagram