And here I am..., two years after my first manic episode, I am blogging again...

Spring started, there're flowers everywhere now, spring flowers - the cutest and  loveliest flowers ever. So I made a few bouquets, they are nothing special but I want to share them with you guys, the three people that are reading my blog :)

By the way do you know the meaning of the daffodils?

"Daffodil's have meanings of faith, honesty, truth, forgiveness, and forthrightness. They are ever vigilant in returning each spring, and with their return we are reminded that their beauty is capable of following on the shirttails of even the harshest winters (or tribulations). Give daffodils to someone when as a token of forgiveness or give them away as a token of appreciation for their honesty."









Публикуване на коментар

Предоставено от Blogger.

Search

Instagram