Picture: cosmopolitan.com

Alessia Cara  is only 19 years old, she is a canadian artist and she is absolutely amazing!!! I love this young generation, they are so much smarter and wiser than us, I can´t imagine what the cute little kids that I photograph now will become, they will be incredible :)

Here is a quote from her video clip, please pay attention to the lyrics, they have such a deep meaning, I love her!

"To me where the wild things are is a place that exits in our minds.
It’s a place of liberty and shamelessness.
It can take a split second or a lifetime to find it, but once you do, you’ll be free."

Alessia Cara




“It lives in our passions and in the people we love,
in our subconscious thoughts, our beliefs,
it’s even made a home in the darkest parts of us.
We can’t be scared of it. We have to become it.”


Alessia Cara

I adore this next song  :)

Публикуване на коментар

Предоставено от Blogger.

Search

Instagram