My second favourite artist just amazed me again, did you see her new video?

It futures her signature insane aerial acrobatics and shows us a trippy wonderful Lewis Carroll world, it made me want to watch the movie Alice Through the Looking Glass and I'm not even a fan of that movie genre! The video begins and ends with a scene with Pink’s husband, Carey Hart, and we even get to see her lovely 4-year-old daughter, Willow.

My favorite part of the video though are the beautiful colorful roses that we see at the end of the clip. And I love the madness theme as well of course :)





I want to mention another great video that came up last week - Jennifer Lopez's “Ain’t Your Mama”. Her outfits in this video are so colorful, they make her even more beautiful, she is the most gorgeous singer for all times by the way. She does not age! How is that possible?

Here is the video,  the song is very catchy :)

Публикуване на коментар

Предоставено от Blogger.

Search

Instagram