Hello!


Here is my motto:

Be silly. - it's more fun ;)
Be honest. - "Honesty is the best policy"
Be kind. - kindness is the most important thing in the world :)

Ralph Waldo Emerson


So, here we go....

The most important thing that you should know about me is my passion.

What is my passion? - Flowers!

Every woman/girl has a favorite flower. Think about yours... Think about your favorite color...

My favourite flowers used to be violets/pansies. They symbolise modesty, virtue, affection, watchfulness, faithfulness, love. They also have a meaning of remembrance. They have often been placed upon memorial markers and stones to honor and remember those who are no longer with us. They are a symbol of togetherness and union, and perhaps this is why they are so appropriate for remembering those who have passed from our lives. Their beauty is the perfect testimony to the love we have shared with others in the past.


Aren't they just lovely?

Now, when I think about it, all this makes perfect sense. I used to be and I kind of still am a very shy and timid person just like the violets. Small...tiny even, afraid of the big world.

I'm in my late twenties now..., I'm supposed to be more mature, a grown-up, more confident and independant. I don't know if I am, I try to be. So now, I feel like my favorite flower is the yellow rose. By the way, my favorite color is yellow, the sunny yellow, the happy yellow!

I also adore sunflowers, peonies, daffodils, hyacinth, tulips, all the spring flowers and all the wild flowers. My hobby is flower arranging, it makes me very very happy :)





I used to steal sunflowers from the fields in my home village. Me, my cousin and my friends used to play near the small shallow river at the end of the village, picking up sunflowers, bamboos and cool round pumpkins.

I love my childhood, I am thankful that I had a childhood before technology took over. We used to play all kinds of games and sports - cards, volleyball, basketball, football, jumping rope, riding bicycle, making picnics all the fun stuff that we could think of. We stayed till 00:00 am, thank God our parents and grandparents were cool :)




I forgot to mention my name guys! It is Kristina! Kristina Traykova.
  • Traykova comes from the verb ´be quite´ in Bulgarian. I don´t know how to interpret this. Should I be quite? Or should I be the opposite? And be loud! Speak up!? I have no clue...
  • And Kristina? The name derives from the word 'Christ'  as you can guess. It is quite popular name around the world, almost everyone knows it and can pronounce it. Which is nice :)
An interesting fact about me: I was born on Christmas day. That's why they named me Kristina. If I was born on any other day I would be a Victoria. By the way this is a lovely name, I like it a lot. My grandma, my mother's mom's name is Violetka which means 'violet' in Bulgarian and my mother wanted me to have a name similar to hers. I was very close with my grandma, she was an amazing person...



Okay, lets continue! My sun sign? My sun sign is Capricorn :( I don't like it! We are stubborn, we are egoistical and worst of all we are selfish! Every day I try to fight those parts of my character but it is very hard, that's just who I am... I hope someday I can change.

Let me tell you my Moon Sign though! I love it! It is Saggitarius! They are friendly, optimistic, adventurous, full of ideas and always on the move. I really hope I am more Sagittarius than a Capricorn...

What else should I tell you about me? I am responsible, serious, hardworking person and I don´t tolerate people who are not like me! Also I don't tolerate liars! If you are lazy, irresponsible and unreliable person I don´t need you in my life! that´s just it. And that´s why I have almost no friends. But I am perfectly okay with that.

Now let me tell you what are the things that I love to do, my hobbies, the things that make me happy :) I like taking pictures, I like arranging flowers, painting, writing, doing all sorts of crafts... Sports as well! I like various kinds of sports and I am good at almost all of them :D And that's the truth, I'm not bragging. If I chose to be an athlete when I was younger, I would have won a medal by now ;)

My favorite movies? Drama movies! Also romantic comedies of course :D ''Just like heaven''! I have watched that movie like six times...or even more! I usually say that my favourite movie is '' A Beautiful mind'' but I don't think I have a favorite movie, I like a lot of movies. I remember that this movie touched my soul, I was thinking about it a long time after that, it changed some of my perspectives on life, it showed me a darker but beautiful side of our life....

And music? I adore listening to good music! I listen all day long! My favourite genres are soul and pop. But I like all kinds of genres, sometime it's even surprising to me when I hear a jazz song or a classical song and I fell in love with it...It's an incredible feeling :) They say that the best of all arts is music. And I think they are absolutely right, it brings such powerful emotions in you, it's the most beautiful art of all...

Another thing about me... Sometimes I am acting like a child. I look younger than I actually am, my voice is high pitched and simply awful, I look naive, I am playful... All these things make the people underestimate me, they don't take me seriously. But I love this! It is very fun seeing a person' face when you show them the other part of you... which very few people get to see.



The last thing that I will tell you is my spirit animal... I don't know what is it! I like squirrels, I like yellow ducklings, penguins, sea otters, sea turtles, sea lions, white doves, hummingbirds, dogs... I haven't figure this out yet :/

Публикуване на коментар

Предоставено от Blogger.

Search

Instagram